If you know, you know.
“The" Pacer, SSS, a true collector’s piece and even better player.
- RARITY: You can find Carrera, Deluxe, Imperial and Special, but “The" Pacer is one hard-to-find gem. The few I’ve seen for sale are either not original, modded or in far inferior condition.
- B-PLATE: Made in U.S.A. B-plate serial numbers range from B0001 to B9999 and were produced in the U.S.A. from early ’81 through early '83. This guitar was produced in late 1982 or early 1983 and featured in the 1983 Kramer catalog.
- BEAK HEADSTOCK: The beak-style or Classic headstock era came just after the strat-style and just before the banana or hockey stick headstock.
- CONDITION: Outside of a couple minor dings on the inside, bottom edge (pictured), this 40-yr-old guitar is in, simply, unbelievable condition.
- Fresh set of Turbo Slinky 9.5-46 strings installed, plenty of flexibility for scorching fret action and thick enough for a Drop D
- Original Floyd Rose bridge balanced and ready to play
- Color: Creme
- 3 single coil Shaller pickups, 5-way selector switch
- Rosewood fretboard
- Original Kramer case included, just as clean as the guitar, complete with original wrench and Allen wrenches
- Stand not included
I’ll have it plugged in out in the garage when you get here.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Text or call John, anytime, at (440) 454-5054.
Pick up only.
Townhome community in Olmsted Twp.
Listing ID: 483